1. Introduce yourself(tell about yourself & who you are)
Hi I’m Alexandria Brown, I’m 25 yrs old a single mom African American Living in my parents home in between jobs I used to work for Ernst and Young And big 4 accounting firm I interned 3 times for them while going to Oglethorpe university Where I graduated in 2019 with my major in accounting and minor in Spanish.
2. What is your daily inspiration that helps you get through life?
My inspiration is solely my son
3. What are some goals in life you are currently completing?
I’m a mom wanted to be one and I’m being open and less stubborn
4. What is a positive message you’d like to share with people around the world?
My positive message would be be nice because you never know what someone else is going through
5. What are some qualities or traits that describe the person you are?
I’m ambitious, Independent, Beautiful, Sensual And intellectual
6. What are some mental struggles you’ve faced in life and how did you overcome them?
I’m bipolar, but I’m not Kanye, I take my medicine.
7. What are some other things about you, you’d like to share with other people around the world?
I have both a therapist and psychiatrist who are both black women like me, I tore my ACL 2 times different legs and I played collegiate basketball even tho I was a 5’8 post