1. Introduce yourself(tell about yourself & who you are)
I’m Rois, yet you could call me Royce due to its more pronounceable in ya tongue. Me, a normal human thrive’n life.
2. What are your passions in life that you’ve always wanted to do?
One line I always hold into is “the best human is the one’s who may be beneficial to others”, and it builds my habit… helping others thorough advice (just yet) because i know changes came from inside… not outside.
3. What are some goals in life you’d like to complete?
There is no “Particular” goals in my life that i want to complete, I’m going to only seeks God acceptance in everything i could possibly striving for, helping others based on their condition… and rejoice the life i humbly receive.
4. What is a positive message you’d like to share with people around the world?
My friend… we couldn’t choose from who we’ve born from, yet you can choose as who you’ll relinquish your last breath. Change yourself to a better person and never compare the life of yours with the others, ‘cuz you’ll only find disappointment, do your best for yourself and make a better world for mankind.
5. If you could describe a perfect world, what would it look like to you?
I could never describe a “perfect” world as we are living this mortal life merely as a test… a test for us can we be patient when life press you its hardest, and still humble when we reached our peak.
6. What are some mental struggles you’ve faced in life and how did you overcome them?
I was a crybaby back in the day, and the worst part is i almost spent my entire education in dormitory so… yea “bullying” (physically and mentally), and to counter that… i learn martial art. It brings me confidence and skills that allow me to never develop any kind of fear to any God’s creation… only to God my fear is belong.
7. What other things about you would you like to share with people around the world?
Thrive mate… train both your head and body, harden your spirit and soften your heart. Be strong financially and help others in needs… ‘Cuz life is too vain if you just hoarding for Ya’self.