- Tell us about your background.
I’m a 27-year-old rapper and producer from Detroit. While I initially started with rapping, I naturally gravitated towards making beats due to my musical upbringing in church.
- What inspired you to pursue music creation?
My inspiration for making music stemmed from seeing my friends pursue it as well. We began by freestyling and banging on lunch tables while walking home from summer school. In 2014, things started getting more serious.
- What are your goals for the next 1-3 years?
In the next 1-3 years, I aim to secure a distribution deal for my music, increase my exposure, and establish valuable connections. Additionally, I hope to perform in a lot more shows.
- Do you have any personal motto or words of wisdom you live by?
One motto I live by is, “A man with no enemies is killed by friends.”
- What positive aspects have accompanied your music career?
My music career has brought me unforgettable stories and introduced me to amazing individuals I can’t imagine life without. Opening for Stretch Money & Knowledge on June 3rd is mind-blowing to me. Moreover, music has allowed me to explore different feelings, sounds, and most importantly, gain valuable experiences.
- Is there anything else you’d like to share with the world?
The one message I truly believe in sharing is that it’s never too late to pursue your dreams.