1. Introduce yourself(tell about yourself & who you are)
My name is Ramses. I’m a fitness enthusiast, a salesman, and a soldier.
2. I noticed you doing a push-up challenge, what is your motivation behind it?
I started doing the 2200 push up challenge because I’m a member of the Army National Guard and have much love for my fellow soldiers. I’ve seen the effects of suicide in families close to myself and would like to help raise funds and awareness to combat it.
3. What are some goals in life you are wanting to complete?
I plan on being the first in my family to own my own home, land, and businesses.
4. I seen you served in the army, what was your experience like?
I’m still in the National Guard, and it’s fun. I really enjoy the camaraderie, the life experiences, and the challenges associated with serving.
5. What is a positive message you’d like to give people around the world?
In the midst of a cave, a single match can light up your world. Look for that bit of light, no matter how dark things may seem.
6. What are some mental struggles you went through in life, and how did you overcome it?
I’ve struggled with different addictions through my life (alcohol, tobacco). I have an addictive personality. If I enjoy something, that’s all I will want. The best way to fight off those habits for myself is by obsessing over different, positive habits.
7. What are some other things you’d like to share with people about you?
I’ve gotten to experience a lot in my life. I’ve gone from working 70+ hrs a week to under 30. I’ve worked manual labor, sales, military, you name it. I’ve worked in disgusting environments, in offices, in uniforms, in suits. I’ve dipped my toes into practically everything that’s caught my interest. At the end of the day, none of it matters. It’s all for nothing if you can not find peace in yourself. That’s all I’m searching for, the peace in me.
Leave a Reply