1. Introduce yourself(tell about yourself & who you are) My name is Eliza, I was born in Shanghai, China, and raised in Michigan by my adoptive parents. As for who I am, I think my entire existence is dedicated to finding myself, honoring that, and reaching my goals and finding inner peace. 2. What are your passions in life that […]
1. Introduce yourself(tell about yourself & who you are) Ranaso is a Kenyan singer, songwriter and commercial model. I am a free spirit individual and feisty confidence and the edgy aesthetic of emo-pop. I love to travel, meet new people, and experience all life has to offer. I’m the second born out of six. As a model, I began a […]
1. Introduce yourself(tell about yourself & who you are) heyyy my name is Nick i am from northern Colorado and I am now a freshman and my hobbies are scootering, thrifting clothes and i love hanging out with my friends. 2. What inspires you get into scootering? What got me into scootering was at about 10 years old my sister […]
Aaron Fowler: What is much more meaningful and impactful is just being a good friend and really showing people around you that you care.
1. Introduce yourself(tell about yourself & who you are) My name is Aaron Fowler and I currently live in Nashville, TN. I went to Middle Tennessee State University, and impulsively picked up my entire life in Maryland and moved here not knowing a soul. It was a great time, I loved it. I am a very social person, and I […]
Introduce Yourself: I’m from Colombia (Not Columbia). I’m 21 years old. I’m a happy person, always trying to make everybody laughs. I’m studying literature and I really love to write. I live in a town near to the capital of my country. At this moment of my life I have a really strong and wonderful relationship with the love of my life. What else? I love books, dogs and food. I’m fat, overweight haha but I have a lot of confidence. I would like to say more things but I don’t know what else to say hahaha. I speak English, Spanish and Portuguese. Thoughts On People In The World?: What a hard question. I believe we all are citizens of the world. […]
JM Gonzales: once fortified by patience, will make you unstoppable. Also, don’t compare yourself with others except yourself.
1. Introduce yourself(tell about yourself & who you are) – For starters, I’d prefer to be called JM Gonzales (yes, do not expound what JM means; a literal hamartia.) I’m turning 24 this year, and I’m still living under my sister’s roof. I’m currently taking up Advertising Arts from USC. Virgo Sun, Aries Moon, Gemini Rising, with lots of Leo […]
S’khonziwe Dzanibe: Never be afraid to start, you will never know or learn how it would have turned out if you don’t start at all.
1. Introduce yourself(tell about yourself & who you are) My name is S’khonziwe Dzanibe, a 28-year-old lady from Centocow, located in the outskirts of a small town called Bulwer. I love God and my identity comes from Him. I am a very driven and ambitious lady, currently in the finance industry, under the banking subset to be specific. I love […]
1. Introduce yourself(tell about yourself & who you are) I’m Alice, and I’m a 15 y/o girl from Italy. My current life is divided between high school, where I study four foreign languages, friends and dancing. Even tho I’m happy with my life I love planning my future, I always dream big and never put limitations on what I can […]
Introduce Yourself: Hey. My name is Amanda. I was born and raised in New York. Thoughts On People In The World?: Honestly, I can’t judge everyone the same way because everyone is different. All i know is that the world isnt just black and white. Everyone has a story. What are your inspirations & goals?: Someone who used to inspire me was my ex because even though he had a lot of stuff going on, he kept his head high. Someone else that inspires me is my god sister because she had a really rough life and lost her mom at a young age, but she still tries to be as successful as possible. One goal I have is to graduate high school […]
Katterin Vargas: What love means to me is when someone cares so deeply about you and would do anything for you, no matter what.
Introduce Yourself: Hi, my name is Katterin Vargas I’m an 17-year-old Latina that lives in Las Vegas NM Thoughts On People In The World?: I think every person in the world is different and unique in their own way. Everyone should be able to express what they feel and think and be themselves. Not everyone in the world is bad and the ones that are deserve a change because they’re maybe just like that because of bad experiences in their life but if people help them out and pray to God about it those people could change. What are your inspirations & goals?: My inspirations are my family and I always think of the future. Some of my goals are graduate Highscool with […]
Ashley: You need to love yourself and every gosh dang flaw that comes with you. You only get one life, and you only get one body.
Introduce yourself and tell a bit about who you are? Hello! I am Ashley, or the DogMomOfAZ haha. I am a real estate agent, dog mom, fitness guru, and many other things! Most importantly, I’m an independent woman, who thrives on success.. for myself and others! What inspired you to become a realtor and what has the experience been like? […]
1. Introduce yourself(tell about yourself & who you are) My name is Jenny Ginder, I am 23 years old and was born on 29.03.1999 in Germany. Last year I moved to Lisbon ( to be exact Saldanha ) because I was not happy in Germany. I am crazy with a free spirit, I have a really strong will, pretty much […]
Kamryn Mitchell: I would like to be more aware towards suicide and anxiety, I feel like it doesn’t get talked about enough.
1. Introduce yourself(tell about yourself & who you are) my name is Kamryn Mitchell. I’m 28 years old. I’m a Gemini! I come from a family of six. I am super bubbly and outgoing. I’m a medical assistant. I have had an interesting life growing up in an amazing family that I’m super close with my favorite thing to do […]
Vida: I like to plan things out, but I still accept that not everything is in my control, and that’s okay.
1. Introduce yourself(tell about yourself & who you are) My name is Vida, I work in IT, I love traveling, playing video games, naps, and good food. I’m Mexican, 24, a soon-to-be college graduate, and I was born and raised in Los Angeles. I live in Tennessee now after realizing I could not afford to live in LA after a […]
Regina White: Everything in life is about energy – what we put out is what returns to us, all of us.
1. Introduce yourself(tell about yourself & who you are) My name is Regina White. I’m a 55 year old woman who has resided in Massachusetts all but my first 2.5 years, when we lived in Hawaii on my dad’s Air Force base where I was born. I’ve 2 adult sons who are everything I had hoped they would be – honest, caring & considerate and mindful of others plights. I own a resident & cleaning business and am thankfully afforded the luxury of creating my own hours to work – which is important as I engage in many volunteer endeavors, as I was raised by a humanitarian father, as was he. 2. You mentioned you a big fan […]
Southside Miko: It very wise to be thankful for what you have and depending on your belief system , to be thankful for that you wish to have.
My name is Southside Miko , I am a Popular 23 yr old Artist/Producer From Browns Summit , North Carolina I have produced for more than a handful of celebrities & my newest single “5600” has been on 23 radio stations across the US & UK and now Belgium on C Rap but its in regular rotation on 7 of […]