Introduce yourself?: My name is Michelle. I’m a sophomore in high school. I’m 15 years old, turning 16 in March and I live in Palmdale, California. What inspires you everyday?: It’s not what.. it’s who. My dads been through so much and he’s managed to put a smile on his face every day. Things are tough now because he can’t see me but he still is very happy and appreciative of everything and everyone. What is something you would change about people in the world?: Something I would change is how racist and sexist some people can be. Everyone in Thisbe world is equal and should all be treated and loved the same. How do you feel about the people in the world?: I […]
Introduce yourself?: Im Danna, im 13 and live in Colorado with my parents and 3 siblings. What inspires you everyday?: My parents because my dad works so hard as a roof worker, so we can have everything we need and my mom has been there for all of us since we were little, and she takes care of us and one day I want to be able to repay them for everything theyve done. What is something you would change about people in the world?: I would change how they think. I feel if we were so much more open to try new things, we wouldn’t have many problems. How do you feel about the people in the world?: Many people are to focused […]
Introduce yourself?: My name is Daniel. I am a 16-year-old transboy. What inspires you everyday?: The one thing that inspires me every day are my friends and my boyfriend. They keep me going and remind me that there are better things in life. What is something you would change about people in the world?: How selfish and mean they are. The fact that they don’t want to open up to how different other people can be is so rude. How do you feel about the people in the world?: I feel that they could be much better. On certain topics, especially LGBTQ+ people, they’re rotten and rude and don’t treat us as equally. What is something you’ve struggled with in life?: Accepting myself, I don’t […]
Victor Armando Cruz: Dont be like the rest of the world, you’re unique and very special, use your voice, make a stand and change the world.
Introduce yourself?: I am Victor Armando Cruz, i am 20 years old and i am a male. What inspires you everyday?: Seeing my little brothers trying to be like me, makes me want to do something great so they can also do great in life. What is something you would change about people in the world?: Racism, it shouldn’t be a problem now that we truly understand how the world was 50 years ago. How do you feel about the people in the world?: A little sad, theres still problems and will remain problems because no one can change. What is something you’ve struggled with in life?: Paranoia, fear of one day dying, just paranoia itself. What is a positive message you would give others?: Dont […]
Introduce yourself?: My name is Camille Marquez, I’m 16 years old, and I love art and piano and I want to become a teacher when I grow up What inspires you everyday?: Artwork and my goals in life What is something you would change about people in the world?: I’d change how selfish they are How do you feel about the people in the world?: Some are so kind and some are so rude. And I see it as terms in money because society has forced us to worry about our selves more than others What is something you’ve struggled with in life?: In life I’ve struggled with myself and getting my own approval like making sure I like myself What is a positive message […]
1. Introduce yourself(tell about yourself & who you are) I am Henna Havila and i’m from Finland. I’m a blogger, model and influencer and soon a student again. I’m also a single parent for my 6 years old son. 2. What Inspired you to be a model/blogger and what experiences have you had with your career? I never saw myself […]
1. Introduce yourself(tell about yourself & who you are) My name is Kelly, and I am a nursing student. I have previously received a bachelors degree in psychology. I love the fitness industry and staying as fit as possible. I love to learn, read, eat, and spend with friends and outdoors. I hope to accomplish all the goals I have […]
Amanda Lopez: I would say the biggest life message that I say all the time whether you have a disability or not, don’t let anyone or anything stop you from achieving your dreams
1. Introduce yourself(tell about yourself & who you are) My name is Amanda Lopez and I’m 32 years old born and raised in Orlando, Florida. I have recently moved to Texas where luckily I have family here the cost-of-living is a lot better and a lot more opportunities. 2. What are your passions in life that you are working towards? […]
My name is Thiago Oliveira de Castro Pernambuco, I am from Rio de Janeiro, Brazilian and as everyone knows, life is busy and complicated for us in this city, each one defending his own, trying to find his place in the sun… My passion is to help others as much as I can, for that reason I tried to do […]
1. Introduce yourself(tell about yourself & who you are) My name is Eliza, I was born in Shanghai, China, and raised in Michigan by my adoptive parents. As for who I am, I think my entire existence is dedicated to finding myself, honoring that, and reaching my goals and finding inner peace. 2. What are your passions in life that […]
Curtis Snagg: You can make some bad choices in life But so long as you learn from your mistakes and bounce back.
Social Media Handle (Twitter or Instagram):Jaysnaggz 1. Introduce yourself(tell about yourself & who you are) My names Curtis Snagg i go by the name of “Jay Snaggz”, I’m from South London a place called Croydon, I do a range of different ventures for example Music, Photography, Business Owner and many more. 2. What inspired you to become an all around […]
1. Introduce yourself(tell about yourself & who you are) Hi my name is young watermelon I’m a young man from San Diego I have two siblings 2. What are your passions in life that you are working towards? I love art and music And videography I eventually want to become a model and photographer/videographer 3. What are some goals in […]
Name Jordyn Toscano Tell us a little about you(your background and how was it like)? I grew up in Northern California with my parents and two younger siblings. I was very involved in the community and sports, and had many huge dreams that I still carry with me today. What do you value most from your country? In the United States, where there are many controversial issues and problems, I most value the opportunities available to those who look for them. Who influences you to go after your goals? Growing up, I always looked up to my Great Aunt Shari Caudron as the epidemic of who I wanted to become when I grew up. She is a very strong individual, […]
Noah Sasha: Never give up and fight your problems… because you can get and do everything in life if you just want!
Name Noah Sasha Tell us a little about you(your background and how was it like)? Hey i‘m Noah and i‘m 20 years old. I live in switzerland and i‘m working in a daily job and i‘m a beatproducer known under the name „Arterial“ What do you value most from your country? I love switzerland… it‘s such an amazing place to live and be because here you can find so many things and activities you never find again in any other country on earth. 🙂 Who influences you to go after your goals? I first got influenced by many musicians, stars and fashion brands. Most of them are famous rappers and singers of the 90‘s and brands like Revenge and Supreme. […]
1. Introduce yourself(tell about yourself & who you are) My name is Shannon Adams. I am a 34-year-old but claim my twenties still, so I am 24 (lol). I have one son and I am from Georgia. I’m the goofy, short, cool, fun, and laid back type of woman that is very much independent and just look for ways to […]
Michael: I would like the world to know that if I can go through very challenging times in my life and come out of it a better person, so can they.
Introduce yourself, tell a bit about who you are? 1. My name is Michael I’m a dancer singer-songwriter and student psychotherapist What inspired you to become a dancer? 2. Janet Jackson and Michael Jackson inspire me to dance but being African it’s also a part of my culture What are some goals in life you are currently working towards, right […]