1. Introduce yourself(tell about yourself & who you are) Tough question —Born and raised in Ohio. I am a passionate, dedicated, high-driven, aware man. I wake up every morning and appreciate what I have. “It is a great day to be great.” 2. What are your passions in life that you are working towards? I’m working towards connecting with as […]
Introduce yourself?: I’m just about to start my last year of high school, hoping i do alright as i know i will miss it as time seems to go faster with each passing day. i’m very energetic, exciting and kind to most people as i do like to make a good impression on others. What inspires you everyday?: I use my anger, hatred and sadness to push myself forward, to be better than the ones i hate. to make those who anger me jealous, and to embrace the sadness and focus on the good times and memories. What is something you would change about people in the world?: If i could change anything about the people i would make humans all vanish cause […]
Johnathan Morales: Do not give up. Do not quit. Do not say you are not worth it. Do not say I can’t do it. Because I know you can.
Introduce yourself?: Hello, my name is Johnathan Morales. I got by Jay Change as my “rapper name”. I am from Los Angeles, but I moved to Fresno, California. What inspires you everyday?: My mom inspires me the most because of what she has done for me. What she went through for me. All the sacrifices she has made and risks she has taken. My supporters also inspire me with their stories of hardship. It drives me to want to make a change. What is something you would change about people in the world?: I would not want to change people. I know that each and every person is very capable of seeing what is right and what is wrong. I understand that everyone […]
Vanessa: Never let anyone get in the way of your dreams because they’re just challenges you have to face.
Introduce yourself?: My names Vanessa and I’m 13 years old. What inspires you everyday?: This singer named XXXTentacion motivates me every day to do what I do. He’s been though a lot like losing a loved one like me, and he’s living life to the fullest when he felt like he’s nothing to anyone. What is something you would change about people in the world?: You can’t really change people, they got to change themselves. How do you feel about the people in the world?: I feel like people in this world are selfish. Everyone wants good clothes and shoes, not knowing that in reality their parents might struggle to get them everything they want but still get them what they want because they […]
Kendall McGowan: My goal in life is to raise a family of my own. I was raised in a pretty messed up family, and I want a chance to prove that I can be better than my drug addicted, alcoholic parents.
Introduce yourself?: My name is Kendall McGowan, but I usually go by Kenny. I am 16 years old. What inspires you everyday?: Learning. Curiosity. Everyday, I wonder what I could learn new that day- whether it be a skill, a fact, a lesson, or anything. Learning is a huge part of my life. What is something you would change about people in the world?: Their drive and determination. If I could convince everyone to keep staying motivated, I would. You know that feeling you get, when you’re just about to finish a marathon, or a video game, a good book, or something you enjoy… You’re so close, so your drive becomes larger, and you stay focused? That’s what I wish everyone had in […]
1. Introduce yourself(tell about yourself & who you are) Hi my name is komelytt but everyone calls me kome i’m 18 i’m Egyptian and i live in South Texas 2. What inspired you to make music? what inspired me to make music was watching concerts and seeing people come together and form friendships and or relationships due to a certain artist bringing them together so in short term unity is what did it for me 3. What are some words of wisdom you live by everyday? be patient, everything is gonna work out in the end 4. What are some struggles in life you’ve faced, and how did you overcome it? really one of my biggest struggle is overthinking since […]
Amylia Jayne Blackfeather: I have traveled out of body for over 30 days straight after 3 days of consuming copious amounts of cyanessence.
My name is Amylia Jayne Blackfeather. I’m here to change your life. I have traveled out of body for over 30 days straight after 3 days of consuming copious amounts of cyanessence, the most powerful type of psychedelic mushroom. When I came back from intergalactic travels. The beings that escorted me through libraries of light and upgraded my body to house incredible light codes during my stay inside the Sun, that would be carried into this lifetime to assist humanity in awakening. I am extremely psychic. I am a medium, as they say. I Am a SkyWalker. A dream walker. A shaman. I travel into your akashic records to make massive shifts and facilitate for High Beings, MASSIVE TRANSFORMATION in […]
Introduce yourself?: My name is Michelle. I’m a sophomore in high school. I’m 15 years old, turning 16 in March and I live in Palmdale, California. What inspires you everyday?: It’s not what.. it’s who. My dads been through so much and he’s managed to put a smile on his face every day. Things are tough now because he can’t see me but he still is very happy and appreciative of everything and everyone. What is something you would change about people in the world?: Something I would change is how racist and sexist some people can be. Everyone in Thisbe world is equal and should all be treated and loved the same. How do you feel about the people in the world?: I […]
Introduce yourself?: Im Danna, im 13 and live in Colorado with my parents and 3 siblings. What inspires you everyday?: My parents because my dad works so hard as a roof worker, so we can have everything we need and my mom has been there for all of us since we were little, and she takes care of us and one day I want to be able to repay them for everything theyve done. What is something you would change about people in the world?: I would change how they think. I feel if we were so much more open to try new things, we wouldn’t have many problems. How do you feel about the people in the world?: Many people are to focused […]
Introduce yourself?: My name is Daniel. I am a 16-year-old transboy. What inspires you everyday?: The one thing that inspires me every day are my friends and my boyfriend. They keep me going and remind me that there are better things in life. What is something you would change about people in the world?: How selfish and mean they are. The fact that they don’t want to open up to how different other people can be is so rude. How do you feel about the people in the world?: I feel that they could be much better. On certain topics, especially LGBTQ+ people, they’re rotten and rude and don’t treat us as equally. What is something you’ve struggled with in life?: Accepting myself, I don’t […]
Victor Armando Cruz: Dont be like the rest of the world, you’re unique and very special, use your voice, make a stand and change the world.
Introduce yourself?: I am Victor Armando Cruz, i am 20 years old and i am a male. What inspires you everyday?: Seeing my little brothers trying to be like me, makes me want to do something great so they can also do great in life. What is something you would change about people in the world?: Racism, it shouldn’t be a problem now that we truly understand how the world was 50 years ago. How do you feel about the people in the world?: A little sad, theres still problems and will remain problems because no one can change. What is something you’ve struggled with in life?: Paranoia, fear of one day dying, just paranoia itself. What is a positive message you would give others?: Dont […]
Introduce yourself?: My name is Camille Marquez, I’m 16 years old, and I love art and piano and I want to become a teacher when I grow up What inspires you everyday?: Artwork and my goals in life What is something you would change about people in the world?: I’d change how selfish they are How do you feel about the people in the world?: Some are so kind and some are so rude. And I see it as terms in money because society has forced us to worry about our selves more than others What is something you’ve struggled with in life?: In life I’ve struggled with myself and getting my own approval like making sure I like myself What is a positive message […]
1. Introduce yourself(tell about yourself & who you are) I am Henna Havila and i’m from Finland. I’m a blogger, model and influencer and soon a student again. I’m also a single parent for my 6 years old son. 2. What Inspired you to be a model/blogger and what experiences have you had with your career? I never saw myself […]
1. Introduce yourself(tell about yourself & who you are) My name is Kelly, and I am a nursing student. I have previously received a bachelors degree in psychology. I love the fitness industry and staying as fit as possible. I love to learn, read, eat, and spend with friends and outdoors. I hope to accomplish all the goals I have […]
Amanda Lopez: I would say the biggest life message that I say all the time whether you have a disability or not, don’t let anyone or anything stop you from achieving your dreams
1. Introduce yourself(tell about yourself & who you are) My name is Amanda Lopez and I’m 32 years old born and raised in Orlando, Florida. I have recently moved to Texas where luckily I have family here the cost-of-living is a lot better and a lot more opportunities. 2. What are your passions in life that you are working towards? […]
My name is Thiago Oliveira de Castro Pernambuco, I am from Rio de Janeiro, Brazilian and as everyone knows, life is busy and complicated for us in this city, each one defending his own, trying to find his place in the sun… My passion is to help others as much as I can, for that reason I tried to do […]