1. Introduce yourself(tell about yourself & who you are)
Hey, hey ! my name is Zoe Knight, but, I go by Zoe Z. I am an 23-year-old aspiring model from Baltimore, MD.
2. What inspired you to began your modeling journey and how has that experience been for you?
I would always watch America’s Next Top Model as a kid and for as long as i could remember Tyra Banks was a role model to me in this industry. It’s been a year since i started modeling and I have learned so much about myself and the modeling world, and it’s been a great experience so far.
3. How would you like to make an impact in the world today ?
I would just like for the people who are looking up to me or watching my growth to learn that you are YOU and you shouldn’t change for the next person, and i want to help people all around me to just be confident in who they are.
4. What are some words of wisdom you live by everyday?
Be confident in yourself because “Nobody can make you feel inferior without your permission. “ Eleanor Roosevelt
5. What are some goals in life you’d like to accomplish?
My overall goal in life is to open a modeling center where I can help males and females to become comfortable in their walk. No matter if it’s their model runway walk, their walk in life or anything else. I want them to be comfortable and feel free when they come to my center because no one will judge them.
6. What are some struggles you went through in life either as a child or recently and how did you overcome it?
some struggles I went through in life as a child. whewww. I would say it were 2 major things. growing up, I wasn’t heard. I was always told to speak my mind or tell the person I’m speaking to how I feel & doing that I was always told I was wrong or get over it. etc. Another thing is I grew up in a household of 15 people … and I always felt overlooked. I didn’t get the attention my other siblings received … I had to act out in order to receive attention, and it wasn’t good attention. honestly. I never overcame these struggles until I got older and realized that not everyone will listen to what I have to say, understand or recognize me. as long as I am happy, and I am doing things to better myself each & every day than that is all that matters and the people who do recognize me and are willing to listen will always be a blessing to me.
7. What is else about you would you’d like to tell people that you haven’t mentioned?
Modeling is just a start for me. I see so much for myself in this industry and i will go after every goal I have set for myself and more !