1. Introduce yourself(tell about yourself & who you are)
I am Jean Walsh. I am an 18-year-old High school student from Washington state.
2. What are your passions in life that you are working towards?
I am working towards getting into a good college and getting a degree in technical engineering.
3. What are some goals in life you’d like to complete?
Some goals I’d like to accomplish are the aforementioned technical engineering degree, and just making my voice heard.
4. What is a life message you would like to share with people around the world?
Don’t let others control your destiny. You make the decisions that you think will better your life as a whole.
5. What are some traits or qualities that describe the person you are?
I’m always willing to do what I think is right, even If it sets me back.
6. What are some struggles you’ve faced in life and how did you overcome them?
When I was 16 my mother died from stage 2 lung cancer. She was my main inspiration to keep going, and without her, I felt lost. But I eventually got over her passing and decided to continue in her name.
7. What are some questions you would like to ask other people around the world?
A question I’ve always wanted to ask others around the world is how they get motivation to keep going forward in tough situations.