1) Introduce yourself?
Firstly I’d like to thank you and appreciate you for your efforts in conducting this type of interview , So I am Ayoub Nali, 21 years old from morocco I am a High school graduate, I study in aviation institute as a flight attendant and I can say that a few months separated me from achieving my dream
2) What are your passions in life that you are working towards?
As I mentioned in my introduction that my full interest is in the aviation field, So I work on it hard and hard because I find all my passions and priorities within this field and this motivates me to work more and do my best
3) What are some goals in life you’d like to complete?
I’ve got a lot of goals in life, some of which I’ve achieved and some that I work on … such as : getting a job with an international known company such as : “Qatar or Emirates Airways ” and making my mark in the field
after this, I’d like to open my own travel agency
then why not get married and start a family
4) What is a life message you would like to share with people around the world?
I like to say that life is short Fulfill your dreams and don’t worry about what people say and finally be kind, be helpful
5) What are some traits or qualities that describe the person you are?
So : Patience – passion – responsibility – love to help – work with coldness and calm in stressful situations
6) What are some mental struggles you’ve faced in life and how did you overcome them?
It was the loss of my dearest person that made me stop my work to achieve my dream for a year, So I fell into a severe depression because of people’s words …
Then I prayed and drew close to God. I worked hard to change my personality for the better, and thank God I reached what I wanted
7) What are some questions you would like to ask other people around the world?
Why did we lose our humanity? We avoid helping others and think only of ourselves
What is the thing that makes you weak and give up your dreams? If you know what this is, it will be the first step to overcome it and move on
Leave a Reply