1. Introduce yourself(tell about yourself & who you are) My name is Shannon Adams. I am a 34-year-old but claim my twenties still, so I am 24 (lol). I have one son and I am from Georgia. I’m the goofy, short, cool, fun, and laid back type of woman that is very much independent and just look for ways to […]
1. Introduce yourself(tell about yourself & who you are)
My name is Shannon Adams. I am a 34-year-old but claim my twenties still, so I am 24 (lol). I have one son and I am from Georgia. I’m the goofy, short, cool, fun, and laid back type of woman that is very much independent and just look for ways to better myself every day.
2. What are your passions in life that you are working towards?
I have a passion for possibly doing nails and extension lashes. I’ve never tried to do either one, but it has been on my mind heavy and stuck there. I also have a passion to become a successful woman in SOMETHING, so maybe that could be one of my callings.
3. What are some goals in life you’d like to complete?
My goals are to become debt free, manage my money better, stop procrastinating, and take advantage of free/legit opportunities that can help me with question number 2.
4. What is a positive message you’d like to share with people around the world?
Always keep GOD first and PRAY!!! Whether you are doing good or bad, keep GOD in it.
5. What are some traits or qualities that describe the person you are?
I am myself. I feel like that is the best trait that I have. I don’t fake it to make it. I have flaws and embrace everything about me.
6. What are some mental struggles you’ve faced in life, and how did you overcome them?
Being depressed about my financial situation because I put myself in a bind. Like I felt like I was losing every bit of my mind because I couldn’t take care of things that I was once very good at taking care of. Being a single parent and not having for my child broke my heart because I knew better but just fell off track. I overcame it by PRAYING and staying positive. There is an iridescent light at the end of my tunnel and things are going to be alright.
7. What are some questions you would like to ask other people around the world?
Why can’t we all love each other instead of hate and be violent?
What can we do as people to make the world a better place, and actually do it?
How is my country different from your country?
What type of recipes do you have that I can get?