1. Introduce yourself(tell about yourself & who you are)
My name is Sofia Tagliaventi, and I am an 18-year-old Italian girl.
I was born and grew up in Rome with my family and to them, I own a passion for art, music and especially photography, for which I’m grateful
2. What inspired you to do photography I love your feed?
My father has always been passionate about photography and after him my brother, but the decisive moment I realized I wanted to start “shooting” was during the first quarantine (2020) when I found a camera that belonged to my grandfather, a Yashica fx-3 film camera.
I still use It and I love It!
3. What is a big goal you want to achieve in life?
Maybe it is still too early to say, but I would like to turn my passions into a job: I would like to have a future as a musician or as a photographer, but the biggest goal would be to become a director of photography in cinema
4. What is some words of wisdom that motivate you everyday.?
“Let It be”
5. What is a positive message you’d like to give to others in the world?
That’s a very difficult question…
Nothing is forever, everything is fleeting. It may be viewed as a kind of pessimist take, but I actually find it inspiring, and I think accepting that is a step forward
6. What are 3 qualities that describe you?
I have never thought about it, but I think they might be: Sensitive, Loyal, cheerful
7. What are some other things about you that you’d like to share with people around the world ?
Nothing more about myself, but if I can give one piece of advice to everyone, I would like them to stop once in a while and ask themselves whether what they are doing is what really makes them happy or not.