1. Introduce yourself(tell about yourself & who you are)
My name is Hailey DeSantis, I live in Columbus, Ohio, born and raised in different cities down here. and i’m proud to say I have a big supportive family around me!
2. What are your passions in life that you are currently working on?
my only passion right now is myself, i’ve been working on being more in-tune with who I am as a person and being more happy with that because I won’t be able to change it.
3. What are some goals in life you’d like to complete?
I’ve always wanted to open some sort of animal sanctuary where a lot of these animals can just be free and safe especially the older ones, that’s just been something i’ve been hoping for since I was a kid and I really hope it’s something I can achieve.
4. What is a positive message you’d like to share with people around the world?
Not everything is going to go the way that you want it, and that’s okay. I find myself needing to be in control and I get upset when bad things happen but sometimes the only thing you can do is breathe and move forward.
5. What are some traits or qualities about you that describe you?
I definitely am an introvert, I just love being inside and not surrounded by a ton of people, I’m more of an animal person. People often describe me as kind and a hard worker.
6. What are some mental struggles you’ve faced in life and how did you overcome them?
For a while I didn’t really deal with my problems, I tended to just bottle everything up and move on, now I try to face them as they come head on. For example, my older brother ended his life last May, it definitely caused me some problems but instead of me pretending like they weren’t there I tried to channel them into working out or writing, anything is better than ignoring it.
7. How would you like to make an impact in the world if you could?
There are so many things I would love to do, but to sum it up I would like to leave the earth better than I found it, I want to keep the animals out of harms way, but I also want to help clean the lakes and oceans, I want to help fight for justice for people who have lost their lives all these years.