1. Introduce yourself(tell about yourself & who you are)
My name is Ty Ellis I’m 23 years old from New Orleans, Louisiana
2. What inspired you to start an acting career and how has that experience been for you so far?
What inspired me was when I was in 6th grade, I had auditioned for the school play as a joke originally; but I ended up actually loving it once I had my audition and got a part.
3. What are some goals in life you are currently completing?
My goals in life are very simple, and they are to continue to be happy, and to Entertain others through my craft, so they’d have an escape from real life as I did when I first fell in love with acting
4. What is a message you’d like to share with people around the world who are looking to become an actor?
Don’t think just because you haven’t started working towards becoming an actor that it’s too late because it never is, and when you start to audition just because you may get some no’s from casting directors doesn’t make you a bad actor at all, it just means that it wasn’t meant to be and whatever roles is yours will always be for you and no one can try and take that away from you.
5. What are some traits or qualities about you that you’d like to share with people in the world ?
the traits are qualities i’d like to share is I’m very much for the people, all about helping others in whatever way I can.
6. What are some mental struggles you’ve faced in life and how did you overcome them?
The biggest struggles i’ve faced would probably be my anxiety and depression trying to get in the way of the plans I have for my life. Sometimes I do tend to overthink or talk down on myself, and it used to be so bad to the point where I had panic attacks about everything but something had to change I did whatever I could to change my perspective on my situation yoga, meditation, music , movies , being in the moment, self reflection and enjoying nature are really the things that constantly help me snap out of the mindset I have a lot of the time. Just find whatever works for you and use it. I know it might seem awkward or like it doesn’t work at first, trust the process, and you will see progress.
7. How would you like to make an impact in the world if you could?
I’d like to make my mark on this world simply by being a light in as many people’s lives as I can be through the art of storytelling in acting.