1. Introduce yourself (tell about yourself & who you are)
I am Jeeneshwar pursuing b tech 2nd year in mahaveer institution of science and technology. I reside at saroornagar.
2. What inspires you every day?
I get inspired by acquiring new skills, meeting my goals and targets.
3. What are some goals in life you have that you would like to complete?
My main goal in life is to be stable, focused, and lead a happy life.
4. What are some words of positivity you live by every day?
some of the positivity words which I follow are to stay calm in certain situations, to let it go, and always being friendly and never giving up.
5. What are your thoughts on the people in the world today?
In today’s world also we can find corruption, child labor, being selfish, differences about caste, creed, religion, inequality between gender.
6. What are some struggles you went through in life to be where you are now?
In my childhood I was not good at studies so many of them discouraged and demotivated and never believed in me though facing all the struggles I myself motivated and came across all the situations.
7. What is one way you’d like to make an impact on the world if you could?
The first impact to implement is to remove the inequality between rich and poor because I felt sad at one situation where poor were not allowed into restaurant because of the clothing so I wish everyone should be treated equal.