1. Introduce yourself(tell about yourself & who you are)
My name is Desmond Alonzo, and I’m hoping to become a devoted follower of Jesus Christ.
2. I noticed you are sharing the word of God to people in the world what motivated you to start that?
It’s really simple bro. He(Jesus) changed the downward direction of my life and has gracefully and freely allowed me inheritance, purpose and fulfillment for the remainder of my life here and afterwards eternally. It would be horribly gross for me not to share the news of that, plus He encourages those whom have had this experience to share it, so it may happen to them as well.
3. What is your favorite scripture you’d like to share with people that is close to your heart?
Jeremiah 29:11 for sure. With all this stuff going on in the world and how I was before, (heartless and determined to hear only my own voice n no one else’s) this verse gives me comfort about relying on His(Jesus) wisdom and His sovereignty because I do NOT know which way to go or how to get there or what’s the best thing for me and my future, but He does.
4. What is a message you’d like to share with people around the world to help them build their faith in God?
Trust Him because He’s trustworthy and He truly cares for you. (1 Peter 5:7)
5. What are your goals in life you’d like to achieve?
I would like to sincerely and consistently pursue the fruits of the Holy Spirit which are love, joy, peace, faithfulness, kindness, gentleness, patience and self-control. I also would like to join a prison ministry.
6. What are some mental struggles you’ve faced in life and how did you overcome them?
Literally the opposite of the fruits of the spirit . I struggle with lust, discord, anger, malice, idolatry, fits of rage, I have a difficult time with accepting love and discipline, I have accountability issues, I’m not sure how to use the gifts He(Jesus) has given me the best way yet but the way I’m overcoming these obstacles is only through Him(Jesus). He is the reason I want to pursue the fruits of the Spirit or even know what they are. He(Jesus) continues to guide and protect me as a Father does his son a bicycle
7. What are you thankful for everyday?
Any opportunity He(Jesus) gives me to snap out of the experience I’m having on earth and remember the reality of what He’s doing and how I’m along with all creation, eagerly awaiting our freedom from this sinful flesh and worldly influence