1. Introduce yourself(tell about yourself & who you are)
I go by OMMLIJAH, but my friends call me Elijah, and I’m an artist from Arizona just trying to make it doing what I love.
2. What inspired you to get into music, and how is that experience for you?
I grew up with music always playing in the house, and I’ve loved it since I could remember just being able to convey emotions and experiences through music and being able to make people feel how you feel through your voice has always inspired me I started writing music when I was 14 but never took it serious till last year.
3. What are some goals in life you are currently completing ?
Some recent goals I hit was having my first album hit over 3k streams over all platforms, I have some more music coming soon I can’t wait to drop and that’s mainly what I’m focused on.
4. What is a positive message you’d like to share with people around the world?
I would just like to tell whoever sees this yo chase your dreams and don’t constantly beat yourself up over mistakes you might’ve made, I believe things happen for a reason and your experiences make you who you are
5. What is your dream collab you’d like to have on a track with?
Right now I’d love a collab with EST Gee or Lil Durk ofc I want a lot more with legends like Lil Wayne and Kanye once I can get to a certain level of status in the rap game
6. What was your childhood like growing up?
I grew up in a single parent household with just me and my mom. And we struggled a lot of growing up, but my mom always made sure to love and support through everything, so I owe her the world and more. Ofc growing up struggling and in certain places you see and go through things that are traumatizing, but I’ve always tried to make the best of my life even through the mistakes I was forced to make being raised in the places I were.
7. What are some recent projects you have out or coming out you’d like to share with the world.?
I just dropped my first project May 27th called New Faces and I have an EP on the way. I’m also working on a rnb album for my next project which is about half way done and will be coming asap.