1. Introduce yourself(tell about yourself & who you are)
heyyy my name is Nick i am from northern Colorado and I am now a freshman and my hobbies are scootering, thrifting clothes and i love hanging out with my friends.
2. What inspires you get into scootering?
What got me into scootering was at about 10 years old my sister had these friends that did and i looked up to them so much so at first it was to hang out with them or even see them but now it had evolved into just something i love doing on a day-to-day basis.
3. What are some goals in life you are currently completing?
some life goal i am completing is having fun because i don’t have many goals but when i do enjoy myself thats what makes me happy.
4. What is a positive message you’d like to share with people around the world?
a positive message for people around the world would be to enjoy yourself and always be kind to whoever you meet.
5. If you could describe a perfect world what would it look like to you?
i think there is no chance for a perfect world because we all have flaws but if there was no discrimination or people putting down other people it could be a lot better.
6. What are some mental struggles you’ve faced in life and how did you overcome them?
some mental struggles are having a rough childhood growing up with my sister and her raising me but i love her so much more than any other human ever.
7. What is some other things you’d like to share with people in the world about you?
something’s i would like to share with the world about me is probably just posting on Instagram and trying to get my name out there with scootering