1. Introduce yourself(tell about yourself & who you are)
My name it’s Tierra and I’m 33 yrs old. I have a 7 yr old son who is my world. I am a masculine presenting lesbian or stud
2. What are your passions in life that you’ve always wanted to do?
My passion in life is music, I play the drums, and it literally saved my life. When I was in a dark place and nothing else was working, music was my light. I hope to one day learn a new instrument.
3. What are some goals in life you’d like to complete?
One goal that I have is to make my way out the hood and move my son into a nice house with a backyard so he can get the dog he wants and safely play all day.
4. What are some words of wisdom that motivate you everyday?
Some words of wisdom that I live by is to never borrow from tomorrow’s sorrow, live in the moment.
5. What are your thoughts on todays world.?
This world is becoming more wicked by the day but there are still rays of hope and small rainbows that show that everything isn’t all bad.. find the good in everything.
6. What are some mental struggles you’ve faced in life and how did you overcome them?
I have suffered from bipolar depression since I was about 11 or 12 it was awful I wasn’t going to school and I would just silently sit through my sessions. Music really helped me all my aggression and anger went to banging on a drum set, I sing a little but playing drums is what really helped. I also got into reading books, they helped me escape into a different place for the couple of hours it took me to finish reading. I love books just about as much as I love music.
7. How would you like to make an impact in the world if you could?
If I could make any impact on the world, it would be to help as many young lesbians as I can. It’s hard enough just being black, and then you add being gay the world is cruel, and sometimes our families are even worse than the world. I want them to know that they have someone who is there and cares about them.
Leave a Reply