Introduce yourself(tell about yourself & who you are) My name is Ari Williams, I’m 26 years old, currently residing in California, USA. Travelling the world spreading good energy and nothing […]
Introduce yourself(tell about yourself & who you are)
My name is Ari Williams, I’m 26 years old, currently residing in California, USA. Travelling the world spreading good energy and nothing but.
2. What was your inspiration for becoming a fashion model, and how has that experience been so far?
I wanted a creative outlet to inspire others to do whatever they wanted to do. To show everyone that anything is achievable in life.
3. What was your favorite brand you promoted or modeled in?
I’d essentially say when I worked for the Seibel Hotel in Melbourne. Free flowing champagne, buffet and great company for 4 hours whilst getting paid.
4. What are some words of wisdom that motivate you every day to do what you do.?
Never be afraid of starting again. We all fall and drop our consistency in life but that should stop you from taking a run at it again.
5. What is a positive message you’d like to give people around the world who are wanting to be involved in the kind of work you do?
Anything is achievable. Some people just have to try a little harder than others. You are only competing with yourself.
6. What are some mental struggles you went through in life, and how did you overcome it?
Constantly being height discriminated because I’m 180 cm and not 183 cm(6ft). It was hard at the start no agency would look at me but in the end I persevered. I built a fantastic portfolio and eventually starting showing people that height shouldn’t matter.
7. What is your ultimate goal with modeling, and how would you like to make an impact in the world?
To eventually get to Shanghai and utilize my language skills to springboard myself into the Chinese film industry.