1. Introduce yourself(tell about yourself & who you are)
Hey! I’m Isaiah Holland, professionally known as Liltrxptendo i am a American singer, rapper, producer, songwriter and entrepreneur. I career began in 2016 at the age of 14, as a dancer on YouTube. I started to make a name for himself in 2017, when i released his single “Someone But Not Me”. Shortly after, i released singles “Cabin in the sky”, “Up Next”, and “Wri$t2Icy”.
In 2018-2019, i gained recognition when he released his biggest song to date Voicemail, along with Best Friend, Emotion, SunshineBloom, and Call Me On Your Flip Phone. In September 2019, he embarked on his first sold out 24 city tour “Happy + Extra Sad” with pop/rap artist Tobi Lou and rap artist Femdot.
2. What inspired you to become a music artist and how has your experience been for you so far?
What inspired me to become a music artist was honestly my parents! They’ve always been open to what I wanted to do and encouraged me to make music, so I just took that big step and made it. Musiq Soul child and Stevie Wonder really inspired me and shaped some of my sound with music as well. My experience has been a blast so far, and I can’t wait till it gets better.
3. What was your favorite single or album you released that you had to most fun creating?
My most favorite single i released that I had the most fun creating honestly would have to be my song “Lonely”. I had worked on it with a thought of how I wanted the flow to go, so I recorded voice notes casually to it with a friend of mine to help along the way.
4. What are some words of wisdom you live by everyday to motivate you to keep going?
“Be the person that makes others feel special, Be known for your kindness and grace” is something that motivates me and keeps me going as well as “Doubting yourself only suppresses your greatness. The greatness of the Divine that seeks to express its power through you”
5. What are some goals in life you’d like to accomplish with your music?
I would love to just touch many people with my music and know that people heal and just love the music I make. To go back on tour and maybe someday work with an artist that inspired me.
6. What mental struggles did you face, and how did you overcome them?
I’ve faced many mental struggles such as depression, feeling lonely, overthinking, and so much more. But what I did to overcome it or at-least make it better honestly is just to keep fighting and pushing, things get hard but never let them stop what you’re chasing.
7. What is something new you released or about to release we should look out for?
I just released a new single featuring FIG titled “Feelings” it’s a nice and chill love song that I believe everyone would love!