1. Introduce yourself(tell about yourself & who you are)
My name is Treezy Tray, and I’m a recording artist
2. What inspired you to become an music artist & what has that experience been like for you?
The struggle inspired me to get my people out of the hood, I want the world to hear my story
3. What is your process of creating a song like?
I go through a lot of stuff and I just put everything I have been through in my music.
4. What are some words of wisdom you live by everyday?
Don’t worry about all the L’s you took because it only take one W
5. What are some goals in life you’d like to accomplish?
Just want to make sure my mama and my granny to be straight forever.
6. What are some struggles you went through in life either as a child or recently and how did you overcome it?
When I was younger we used to always live with people, but my mama a soldier, and she never gave up, as I got older I understood what it takes, I overcome it by being a man and learn from all my mistakes.
7. What are some recent or upcoming projects you have that we should look out for?
I dropped a 4 song EP called Hood Nigga melodies and Im going to drop my first album sometime this year.
Leave a Reply