1. Introduce yourself(tell about yourself & who you are)
My name is Daniel Key or also known as keysocold, and I’m a rapper and pop artist from Nashville, Tennessee Ive been doing music for about 3 years now and have grown a pretty good following, and I’m very excited to see what the future holds !!
2. What inspired you to become a music artist & what has your experience been like so far?
My dad definitely did a part on inspiring me since he was a county music artist and toured and was on the radio too, so he definitely helped me open my eyes too it ! I didn’t start until right after high school, but so far it’s been awesome! but very, very hard like, you really gotta have a mindset for this, or you won’t see yourself improving !
3. What are some accomplishments you’ve achieved with music or looking to achieve in the future?
So I’ve been featured on Nashville’s very own 96.7FM Radio and been in RedX magazine and a few others, but something I love doing more than anything is performing, and my dream is to perform at a main stage festival one day!! It gives me chills even thinking about it!
4. What are some words of wisdom you live by everyday?
Don’t take no for an answer, and also don’t let anyone tell you what you can an can not do! This is your life you only have one of them, don’t waste it doing something you don’t even enjoy doing, go make something happen!!
5. How would you like to impact other with your music?
I think the main thing here is just allowing my music to speak, whether it be turning up in a club, or some emotional vibey sad stuff on a rainy Tuesday, either way I just want my music and my lyrics to be understood and know the meanings and what they resemble!
6. What are some struggles you went through in life and how did you overcome it to be at this level now?
Well I don’t want to get too deep on this because I didn’t have the prettiest childhood, being poor, getting bullied at school every day, not having any friends, but i feel like all of those things helped me overcome the doubt I had about myself!
7. What are some projects, singles, albums or ventures can we expect from you soon?
So I’m still deciding if I want to drop a debut EP or Album! Both are in the works currently, and I also have some tracks Im finishing up on! I’m also Performing July 15th In Nashville!
8. What is your latest track you’d like to share with the world and what was your making process behind it?
So I just dropped my latest track called “Tennessy!” which is a mix of Tennessee and Hennessy put together, and I made the song with my bro Kevin Padron he came all the way down from Alabama to Nashville we made the song in a Hotel room the night before I had a show, and then we turned around and performed it! Out On All Platforms!
Leave a Reply