1. Introduce yourself(tell about yourself & who you are)
my name is Kamryn Mitchell. I’m 28 years old. I’m a Gemini! I come from a family of six. I am super bubbly and outgoing. I’m a medical assistant. I have had an interesting life growing up in an amazing family that I’m super close with my favorite thing to do is go to the beach and spend time with my brothers and sisters, I love art and music.
2. What is something or someone inspires you everyday?
my mom and dad inspired me. They taught me how to always stay close to your people and family.
3. What are some goals in life you are wanting to complete or have completed?
to open up a salon, to fight my depression.
4. What are some words of wisdom you live by every day?
Love hard, no matter how ugly ppl are.
5. What was life like growing up?
Good – fun-loving – always going on trips – my parents were married for 25 years. My dad passed when I was 17, and it was really hard, but my family stayed extremely close
6. What are some struggles you went through in life, and how did you overcome it?
I struggle with depression and anxiety ever since my dad passed when I was 17, and it’s been a nightmare. But I’m working through it
7. What is one way you’d like to make an impact in the world?
I would like to be more aware towards suicide and anxiety. More people deal with it and more guys deal with it than you know, and I feel like it doesn’t get talked about enough
Leave a Reply