1. Introduce yourself(tell about yourself & who you are)
My name is Brandon Lee, I’m 25 years old, I’m a poet and a dancer.
2. What is something or someone inspires you everyday
Someone that inspires me is my mom, she is really my rock. She got it out the mud on her own while taking care of my siblings and I. She always reminds me that I don’t need anyone else but myself to succeed in life.
3. What are some goals in life you are wanting to complete?
My #1 Goal in life is to retire early, I’ve always had a vision on how I would want to live life and because so I’m going to grind every day until I’m satisfied.
4. What are some words of wisdom you live by every day?
Words of wisdom : Sometimes there’s no next time, so do what you have to do and say what you have to say.
5. What are your thoughts on the world today?
My thoughts of the world today are that it may seem that it’s a bad time to be alive, but we’re living, breathing and adapting. The best thing to do is believe in what you believe and stick close to the people who have the same vision.
6. What are some struggles you went through in life and how did you overcome it?
I struggle with mental health, it’s like a roller coaster, I have ups and downs. I’ve been worse and have been feeling better today, but it’s not always 100% one thing that’s helped me is surrounding myself with people who love me and enjoying the simple things in life.
7. Last question what other things about you would you like to tell people in the world?
The good you do today may be forgotten tomorrow. Do good anyway. Give the world the best you have, and it may never be enough. Give your best anyway.