1. Introduce yourself(tell about yourself & who you are) My name is Francis Delloso, and I am a competitive bodybuilder/personal trainer, bodybuilding prep coach and life coach. 2. What inspired […]
1. Introduce yourself(tell about yourself & who you are)
My name is Francis Delloso, and I am a competitive bodybuilder/personal trainer, bodybuilding prep coach and life coach.
2. What inspired you to get into the health & fitness field ?
About 14 years ago I was introduced to weight training one day and I instantly fell in love with it. The way it made me feel was something I wanted more of in my life. All those years later and when my confidence raised, I started to take it more seriously after realizing how much passion and love I had for this lifestyle.
3. What is your diet that you intake before a workout?
What I usually eat before my weight training while on contest prep is some eggs whites, sourkraut, Ezekiel bread and some blueberries. Very light and enough to get my body primed to train.
4. What are some struggles in life you’ve faced and how did you overcome it?
We all go through struggles in life. We need to overcome these and learn from then to grow. My biggest struggle for me for years would be the lack of confidence that I had in myself and what I was trying to accomplish. I let fear get the best of me but I’ve learned over time that discipline and confidence will take you to your goals.
5. What are some current goals in life you are looking to achieve?
My biggest goal right now is winning the IFBB Pro card that I am going after this September. All other goals are to make every aspect of my life better and positive.
6. What is a positive message you’d like to give to others who want to be at the level that you are now?
If you want to take your life to the next level, you have to let go of all fear. Believe in yourself and show your confidence. Discipline will master this, and it will train your mind to take control of your life. This is your life and never forget that. Go after what you want and give it everything to be the best.
I would tell the world this
7. What else would you like to tell the world about you?
I focus and live one day at a time. We always get caught up in waiting for certain things to come up on the future. Don’t live in the future. Be positive every day and love every day that you’re alive. When you embrace each day of your life with no worries’ peace will come to you.