1. Introduce yourself(tell about yourself & who you are)
My name is Anis Jerbi, I’m 19 years-old and I’m from Tunisia. I’m a self-taught oil painter and portrait artist who started drawing at the age of 13, and I’ll soon go to college to study political science since I love American politics.
2. I noticed you are a painter & art creator, what has your experience been life?
My experience has been very positive so far, I’m 19, and I’m already almost making a living off of my art. Thanks to the Internet and mainly Twitter, I’ve managed to find a lot of customers in the US and ironically, although I’m Tunisian, all of my customers have been Americans so far.
3. What are some advice you’d like to give to other painters around the world?
Use Social Media. Mainly Twitter and don’t stop drawing. I used to be bad at drawing portraits at first but with practice, everything is achievable.
4. What are some struggles in life you’ve faced to be where you are now?
I was born with clubfoot so I can’t walk yet but I’ll hopefully soon get a surgery that will allow me to walk properly, and I have a mild type of osteogenesis type IV but it’s not a huge problem.
5. What are some goals in life you’d like to complete more with your art?
I’d love to continue painting and drawing portraits and one day become a famous artist.
6. What is a positive message you’d like to give to others in the world?
Be nice to others.
7. What else would you like to tell the world about you?
I’ll do my best to make the world a better place for everyone.
Leave a Reply