1. Introduce yourself(tell about yourself & who you are) My name is Isaiah Alleyne and I’m known by my following across my as the one who created this universe we’re communicating in and the first to discover the makings of life and the cosmos. 2. What inspires you everyday? What inspires me every day is my dream to end all […]
1. Introduce yourself(tell about yourself & who you are)
My name is Isaiah Alleyne and I’m known by my following across my as the one who created this universe we’re communicating in and the first to discover the makings of life and the cosmos.
2. What inspires you everyday?
What inspires me every day is my dream to end all suffering on earth because I see everyone as my own child or friend.
3. What are some goals in life you have in life you’d like to complete or already accomplished?
One goal I’d like to complete are reach the whole world to share my wisdom. One, I have completed has been becoming an independent music artist with my own unique sound.
4. What are some words of wisdom you live by everyday?
Some words of wisdom I live by every day are “Treat everyone how you want to be treated, never give up on yourself, and if someone says you can’t, then prove them wrong. But, most of all, take care of your mental health.
5. What was your childhood experience like and how did that help you become the person you are today?
My childhood was, half easy, half difficult. I always knew I could do anything like anyone else, but looking forward to the future, I saw I couldn’t do everything. I needed support. My parents did their best to provide all my needs, but I never was able to communicate to them who I truly was as a child outside of being their child. I decided my destiny was to become President of the United States, and eventually end the world’s suffering with wisdom, knowledge, and understanding. Because the way I saw it, doing nothing was being part of the problem, but I hid my intent on being president for years, finding out for myself first, what a normal life would be like without drawing attention to myself. Eventually, after years if hiding, I got depressed. I had to choose between robbing myself of my childhood to start a revolution and living what I considered a normal life. I chose life because, I was only ever going to be a child once. But it depressed me still because I felt I wasn’t doing enough for the world my first time here on Earth, though in my experience now, I’ve learned to take care of my self first before going off to save the world. My childhood was crucial to me, because it proved to myself that I had flaws, but I knew how to improve myself. It jut took time and patience.
6. What is one way you’d like to make an impact in the world?
One way I’d like to impact the world is teaching it to love unconditionally.
7. Last question what else would you like to tell the world about you?
Finally, I’d like to remind our readers that some out there really loves them unconditionally. If they don’t believe they’re loved, I want them to know, I love them. We may have never personally met, but I love this world we make together, and it’d never be complete without every single one of us. We’re all made of multidimensional waves expressed in the form of love known as existence. That means you can do anything you set your mind to, so never give up on your dreams.