1. Introduce yourself, what is it you do, where are you from.
I am Amine from Morocco, Marrakech more precisely. I am a blogger and a Freshly minted photographer with a lot of passion. I am trying to create a concept of mine, which is to show historical places and themed restaurant Through my camera and share the experience with my community.
2. What inspired you to get into the creative world because I notice you are a model & photographer
At first, I simply enjoyed being in front of the camera, posing and modeling, I’ve always wanted to be a model but had never had the opportunity to do so on a large scale. When I first started taking photographs, I noticed that holding a camera, altering frames, and adjusting lights was really thrilling and offered me a different kind of joy; this is when I discovered my passion for photography.
3. I notice you are creator at Canon, what’s that like, tell your experience about that!
As I previously stated, photography is my passion, and working for a reputable company like Canon is a dream come true. The experience has been incredible, and I’ve had the opportunity to use their products and to promote them using my own vision and photos… Isn’t that incredible?
4. What would you say your style of photography is
I’m not sure if I should call it MY STYLE Because I’m still figuring out my colors. But I prefer to shine a light on the traditional and historical parts of cities; everything is becoming more contemporary, and people are drifting further away from their origins; reminding people of the beauty of our history is my message!
5. What other hobbies do you have that you do in your spare time
I enjoy sports, particularly football. I’m hardly a hidden talent, but I never turn down an opportunity to play and score.
6. What are your goals for the next 2-5 years
For the next few years, my ambition is to pursue my love and work as a professional photographer. I’m thinking of signing up for a photography class.
7. What message would you like to give to other people who want to do what you are doing
My message would be to have faith in what you love and to not give up when things aren’t as simple as they appear! No one is born ready, but hard work pays off.
8. What were some struggles you faced to be where you are now
I came from a very modest family who feels that a job is only convenient if it is registered! I had to sustain myself financially while chasing my passion, which wasn’t easy given the amount of time, money, and effort required to produce quality content. But, as I already stated, nothing is easy!
9. Last question what else would you like to tell people about you.
Most importantly, I want to express my gratitude to my community for their unwavering support and encouragement… The value of a blogger is his community, and I am eternally grateful for that. I’d also like to express my gratitude to every brand that has entrusted me with presenting them; it means a lot to me. Also, thank you for your time and consideration.
Leave a Reply