Yoo its Tayyib Ali! Philly’s own, one of the hardest rapper out of the Philly/East Coast
2. When did you begin making music, was it a struggle at first, what was your greatest achievement and what are some future goals you have for your music.
3. What is something you would change about people in the world?
– I would change the haters. I would make everyone start loving again.
4. What is your view on society today?
I don’t pay attention to the politics much. Just live life, be healthy and happy. Everyone should just be a hippy!
5. What is something you’ve struggled with?
Tryna make it! Livin on my own at a young age and dribbling in between the music career while working on Keystone during my biggest time! I struggled with getting out the hood! Not having money or clothes for school so I dropped out! My brother getting shot 7 times in front of the crib.
6. What is a positive message you would give others?
– Always have faith, no matter where you come from! You can make it out!
7. What is your definition of a peaceful world?
– Everybody high and happy!
8. What music do you have in store for in 2017
– I got my new album “The Most High” out April 1st!!! Then I have some dope surprises for after that! Its gonna be a hot summer! Look out for the 90210 mixtape !
9. What was a big motivation to get to where you are now in your music career
– Seeing some of the artist I lookup to, meeting them/opening up for them in my earlier days. And Just seeing the struggle around the hood where I’m from, I would always tell my self I don’t want that to be me.
10. Last question if you could collab with someone in a song who would it be if you haven’t already
– I wanna collab with Lil Uzi Vert again. Thats my boy!
11. What are your thoughts on this interview
– LOL WHAT YOU MEAN. Im just happy that I’m even getting asked to do an interview and tell my story. I feel like I’m underrated and the world will take notice this year! Much love to the whole TNWTL Movement! KeystonexTNWTL way up!